Be Happy!

Be Happy!
Rainbow smiles to carry everywhere

Monday 10 October 2011

Etsy Shop is open! SO scary!

Ok, it's open! OMG! I am really quite scared. Not sure exactly what of, maybe just putting myself our there. I really have to get moving though because, although it is now officially open, I have only listed one thing! I really need to work on my photos...but I want to put more stuff on there right now to make it look a bit more like a 'real shop'.
Please do go and have a look and let me know what you think, I need the advice! Starstruckbooks on Etsy! This is one step closer to my dreams coming true. I am scared but grinning SO much right now! :)

2 comments:

  1. Helloooo! Nice to find your blog - thank you for visiting me and leaving a nice comment.
    I also make books (don't know if you looked at any of my other posts - the previous one was a bookbinding post and there are lots more).
    Have you "met" the BEST team on Etsy? BEST stands for "Bookbinders of Etsy Street Team". We have over 100 members now, who are all bookbinders (not all "professionals" either). We have a Team Blog - http://www.bookbindingteam.com/ - with posts about all things book-binding-related, from books themselves, through tools, materials, techniques... and a series called "Craft Show Confidential", which covers lots of aspects of taking your books to sell at a craft fair/show. It's a great blog and BEST is a great team too - helpful and supportive people. You can join the Team on Etsy - http://www.etsy.com/teams/6320/bookbinders-of-etsy-street-team and also join the Team's Yahoo Group, where we've been using forums etc. for a long time.
    If you enter the search keyword "Bookbindingteam" on the Etsy homepage, you will get a great snapshot of what we all do - and the chance to browse some wonderful work!
    Good luck with your new shop - and I hope you will consider joining our Team some time soon.

    BTW, will you be selling any of those cute little mini-books, like in your previous post? It is So Darn Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for a lovely comment (and so nice to find a fellow Lizzie Bookbinder!). I have just listed one of my wee 'Be Happy' books on Etsy after your kind words. I must be getting braver!
    Will check out the BEST asap. I stumbled on the blog and was really impressed. See you there soon! :)

    ReplyDelete